Saturday, October 13, 2012

Helmet Camera Update -updated

Just a quick update. I got my new Helmet Camera in the mail today. I am excited to start making videos and sharing them with you all. The features of this thing are so cool. I love that I can use my cell phone through bluetooth as the view finder. I can also change settings with my phone. The GPS seems to work well too. Stay tuned for some videos in the future.

Thanks for reading,
DPS

Update-I have been playing with the features of the camera and it is sweet. I have the ability to record GPS stats, but I am trying to get them imbeded into a video so I can share on YouTube. So far Contour 's Storyteller software has been giving me trouble on this front. It Strips the GPS data out before it posts to YouTube. I am exploring two workarounds right now. Stay tuned Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment