Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Snow!!!

I used to hate winter.  I hated the cold, and the snow.  I like warm climates.  I have never cheered winter on before, until I started snowmobiling.  I find myself hoping for an epic snow winter, and relentlessly cheering on the snow storms.  We got a small dusting above 10,000 ft in our mountains two weeks ago, and I started cheering. 
                                 Picture from the Snowbird Facebook page

I knew that it was still way to early to pull the sleds out and start tearing up the mountain, but I saw it as a good sign for snow this year.  Well it is looking like at least in Northern Utah where I live that it probably was a good sign as we are slated to have an "Above Normal Snowfall."
                                  Picture from Accuweather.com

I know there are a lot of you out there who think I am nuts.  To you I say... Pick up a really fun winter sport like snowmobiling and you too will be cheering on the snow.

DPS

No comments:

Post a Comment