Monday, October 29, 2012

October 26th snowmobiling - Video

Here is a quick video of all the snow.  There is also a blip about how the T-motion performs.  My brother the one narating in the video.  It is his new 2011 Ski Doo (He bought it out of the box with 0 miles) with T-motion installed.  I am on the sled at the top of the hill.  He is coming off of a 2007 REV chassis, so the upgrade is substantial.  You can really see the difference in the way he is riding if you compared it to last year.  In my opinion he started this year (rusty and all) looking better than he finished last year.  Snow conditions probably had something to do with it, but I believe it is mostly the sled. 

Keep you eyes peeled for more videos of our first ride.  I am not very good at editing yet, so it takes me a while to put a video together with a bit more action involved.  For now FEAST YOUR EYES ON ALL THAT NEW SNOW.

Please go ahead and subscribe to my blog and Youtube channel,

Thanks for reading,
DPS


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you guys have already ridden. I am so jealous. Wish it would snow where I am at.

    ReplyDelete