Friday, October 5, 2012

Making S's in the snow

I was just reviewing some video footage that my brother took of last years winter (2011-2012).  One of the videos was with me out in front of him making S's in the snow.  It started conjuring up the feeling it gives me to be out on the snow on my snowmobile.  It is feeling of freedom. It can be challenging too, so my competitive nature loves that.  Maybe the S's in the snow represent dollar ($) signs because of the amount of money it cost to get involved in a sport like that.  But when you are out there the thought of the motor guzzling down $4.00 a gallan gas drifts out of mind.  It is where you can clear your mind and foget your worries.  Maybe this is why riding is so addicting.

In the video we were at Monte Cristo Utah.  It was the best snow all year.  Still wasn't great but it was really good none the less. We usually ride with a larger group, but on this day it was just my brother and me.  We spent the day scouring the mountain for some good powder, and then we found some.  The searching all paid off. I hope you enjoy the footage. My editing skills are sub par, so there isn't music or anything else. 

Thanks for reading,
DPS

ps. my brother is the one wearing the camera on the 2012 Polaris Pro RMK, I am the other guy on the 2008 Ski Doo XP.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment