Monday, October 1, 2012

Wishes Don't Always Come True

Have you ever been somewhere and just kept wishing you had your four wheeler or motorcycle?  This happens to me a lot.  Maybe it is just Laziness, but I don't think so.  This especially happens when I am hiking on a dirt trail in the mountains somewhere, or camping.

The Route of the Hiawatha should be experienced on a mountain bike at least once in your lifetime.  It is amazing and an easy ride for the whole family as it is a gradual down hill the whole way.  When you get to the bottom they load the bikes up in a bus and drive you back to the top. http://www.ridethehiawatha.com/

So... I experienced it on the bike and it was sweet.  Now I wish I could ride it again on a four wheeler or motorcycle.  It would be perfect, but is not allowed.  I can understand why.  It would be dangerous for the bikers, but I think they should have an annual Power Through the Hiawatha Day where you can go exploring on your favorite ATV, Side by Side, or Motorcycle.

If the idea catches on, remember who said it first. :)

Even though it is not on a motorized vehicle, it was fun, but I wish, I wish, I wish...

Thanks for reading
DPS

Two Mile Tunnel to get the ride started - pitch black inside

Other side of the tunnel - amazing scenery

Several long bridges that sky high above the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment